Wednesday 29 April 2009

Disscusions

Well, after many disscusions with Night Pidgeon, I still couldn't convince him to get a blog. But Triangle Man is coming out with a blog sometime soon. ish. Fish. There were three jolly fishermeeeeen! There were three jolly fishermeeeeeen! So, on other notes, I went dumpster diving the other day. Oh god, the stench... to much even for a possum... My god. So, yesterday, InvisiDude, who's name I can't reveal, came up to me with a bag. A brown paper bag. So, being very InvisiDudeish, he sneaks up behind me and dumps the bag on my head. Guess what it was? Lt. Septagon's leftover chowder from last meeting. Eeewwwwww... but, being very possumy, I licked it all up in stead of taking a shower.
Sometimes I wonder... what are those little black spots that you see on sidewalks..? I decided to find out one day. So, I tried to pick one up. I failed. In the end, It took me half an hour to get it up with a spatula. So I inspected it. It was a Hershey's Kiss wrapper. So I got another one. It was really, really, really, really, old gum. I got another one. It was a piece of-you're not going to belive this- glass. So I conclude that every single one is something different. And now I'm a very, very confused person.
T
A
A
A
I
I
I
L
L
L

No comments:

Post a Comment